#804 You say...


You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing; 
You say I am strong when I think I am weak; 
You say I am held when I am falling short; 
When I don’t belong, oh you say that I am yours; 
And I believe, oh I believe..
What You say of me; believe....

The only thing that matters now is everything you think of me; 
In you I find my worth, in you I find my identity, (ooh oh). 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations:UberROMP, and Cosmopolitan Event 

Giz Seorn - Easton - Maitreya Lara - (New) @ Uber 
TLC Albatross Island SET - (New) @ Cosmopolitan Event 
Cae :: Bound :: Collar - (New) @ ROMP 
Tableau Vivant \\ Nana hair - Blonds 
[Con.] Stepside Pick-up - Rusty Gold RARE 
Pose: - Amitie Couple End of Summer Balls - (New) @ Cosmopolitan Event - (edited for one person only)