#803 To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles..


As far back as I can remember, I always loved being outdoors; at the beach or going for walks in the national park, just exploring the outdoors has always made me feel happy and peaceful. 
Many people who live in cities I believe lose their appreciation for nature. The one thing I love about being away from the city is the country and open planned living. Nature has a way of surprising a person, and variations in climate/weather are probably the most obvious surprises that you can experience while outdoors. 

Here are five of my reasons why I love being outdoors, 

1) Fresh Air Smells: When driving through the country side, I love the fresh air smell. The hint of Eucalyptus, the smells of lavender and wattle as you pass. Not to mention the crisp smells of the earth and fernery as you are tracking through the outdoors. Certainly there are places where the outside air is characterized by pollution and wouldn’t be regarded as fresh and clean, but the majority of the time, if you’re outdoors, the air is better than stale air found in buildings. 

2) Sunshine: Humans get about ninety percent of their vitamin D simply from exposure to sunshine. That warmth on your face, skin is just heaven when you haven’t been outdoors for a while. 

3) Scenery: We all have our likes and dislikes, but for the most scenery such as the one that I showcase for you above, is my favourite of all... the feeling of peace and idyllic surroundings. 

4) Plants: Many people like gardening. If you spend a lot of time walking around outdoors, you’ll probably learn to recognize dozens or hundreds of different types of plant, flowers, and bushes. My favourite plant would be the Jasmine, or Corsican Mint, not to mention the Lemon scented tea tree. 

So as I walk around the beautiful cloudbreak, I share with you some more of what I adore. 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today: - 

Destinations: - Cloudbreak (slightly edited picture with some additional trees to showcase Autumn coming)