#800 The night we met...


Take me back to the night we met; 
I don't know what I'm supposed to do; 
Haunted by the ghost of you;
Oh, take me back to the night we met.. 

I had all and then most of you; 
Some and now none of you; 
Take me back to the night we met; 

I don't know what I'm supposed to do; 
Haunted by the ghost of you;
Take me back to the night we met......

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers: - 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:  Shiny ShabbyDubai Event FaMESHed 

Giz Seorn - Beverly Dress V2  Maitreya Lara - (New) @ Dubai Event 
Cae :: Sol :: Necklace - (New) @ FaMESHed 
Cae :: Sol :: Stud Earring - (New) @ FaMESHed 
ED. Sneakers Shoulder Acqua - (New) @ Shiny Shabby; 
Serenity Style - Old Ferris Wheel Seat- Stars RARE, Cracked Green, Yellow and Blue Intense - (New)  Shiny Shabby; 
LAGOM - Rainbow mist [Sparkle wall] - (New) @ Shiny Shabby; 
*Queen of Ink X M.NA - Magic Spell Tattoo - (New) @ Shiny Shabby.