#761 Melancholy in colour..


I said I didn't feel nothing, baby, but I lied..
 I almost cut a piece of myself for your life;
 Guess I was just another pit stop;
 'Til you made up your mind You just wasted my time..  

So call out my name (call out my name);
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently I want you to stay (want you to stay);
 I want you to stay, even though you don't want me (Why can't you wait, baby?);
 Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name)…. 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - FaMESHedCosmopolitanUber 
keke ] garden fence . grey . old . left - (New) @ FaMESHed -  Coming 1st April 
Cae :: Ayana :: Collection - (New) Cosmopolitan  
.Entwined. Drew / Blondes - (New) @ Uber 
Giz Seorn - Serenity Lace Corset & Skirt (New) Cosmopolitan  
ARCADE Path Rail V2 
TLC Sparrow Female 
Vagabond - Rusted Wagon Wheels