#758 May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, and laughter to cheer you...


Different quotes resonate with me at different times, but this is one I often find myself going back to when I seem to be losing perspective. We can become so consumed by situations at work, in our businesses and personal lives, that in the grand scheme of life, it dosen't really matter.  

Sometimes I have to give myself a bit of a nudge and remember to be grateful that I am here, and re-focus my energy on the bigger picture. Gratitude has been an incredibly powerful tool for helping me overcome the challenges that have come my way.  No matter, what I have.. i need to be happy with what i've got, and not try and be something I'm not..We always need to remember, "May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, and laughter to cheer you.." <3

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - The Clique 

 :CP: Allison Bed (Adult) - (New) @ The Clique 
:CP: Allison Night Table - (New) @ The Clique 
:CP: Allison Floor Frames - (New) @ The Clique 
:CP: Allison Hanging Ladder - (New) @ The Clique 
keke ] wall candle - silver 
Scarlet Creative Harry Pottering Shed 
Vagabond - Ophelia's Room Divider (Animated) 
Knick Knacks 2 lace curtain - flying 5 
HPMD* Garden Vine 02 - green / arrange F