#722 Now I'm as free as birds catching the wind...


I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean;
I never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sand;
But you brought me here.. and I'm happy that you did;
'Cause now I'm as free,  as birds catching the wind....
I always thought I would sink, so I never swam,
I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
And sometimes I get so scared of what I can't understand...But here I am..
You would explain the current, as I just smile,
Hoping I just stay the same and nothing will change,
And it'll be us, just for a while...



Showcasing the amazing new works available right now from some of our awesome destinations. 
So what are you waiting for come take a walk to our destinations for today: -

Destinations:Shiny Shabby

amias - NIAMH - medium (CATWA) - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
!  IS-::MINI DRESS beige w/o collar (2) (mesh bodymesh) (New) by ines Schridde @ Instore
pr!tty - Ally - {Medium Roots}
IKON Triumph Eyes - Quicksilver