#707 Take me to infinity...


Don't you know you're taking me higher?
Oh, you know you're making me sweat
Don't you know you're taking me further
To places I have never been?
Don't you know I'm nothing without you?
Oh, you know I can't survive
Oh, you're showing me an adventure
Oh, you make me feel alive
Oh something's taking over me

Showcasing the amazing new works available right now at some of our awesome destinations. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to:
Destinations:Shiny Shabby.
Nutmeg & Entwined. Cameron - (New) @ Shiny Shabby;
Odara Tattoo [CAROL G] - (New) @ Shiny Shabby;
Zibska Sance Lelutka Applier - (New) @ Shiny Shabby;
amias - ANOUK - medium (LELUTKA) - (New) @ Shiny Shabby;
::SG:SlackGirl -:DOMUS Bento Ring - (New) @ Shiny Shabby;
GizzA - Pearl Set [White & Black] Black Necklace - (50%) off instore right now!!
LeLutka Bento Head-MAY
Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Shadows Bliss 14