#648 I've been thinking bout it..


The other day I was thinking about how clear everything used to be to me. How sure I was about what I believed. How sure I was about what was right and wrong, true and false, acceptable and not acceptable. The list goes on...
You find yourself asking, is that really so? Is there a different way of perceiving something? A different way of looking at something? Could a long-held belief actually turn out to be wrong? Our realities and beliefs are shaped by many things— by our parents and our upbringing, by race and neighbourhood, by media choices, by our own individual minds and experiences. Yes, our minds create our realities. 
That was certainly clear to me this past week as I listened and watched the presidential debates, and listened to the outcry of my friends and their reactions to the news about Trump. Whilst I did myself wonder how a man can run a country that has had 3 failed marriages and whether he indeed was the right candidate. It has been decided and there is nothing we can do about it....
We need to look into our own lives rather than worrying about what may come from this election.  I hope each of us can open our eyes, our minds, and our hearts and try to see how others see things and think about the important things in our own lives and the lives around us of our friends and families. No more fighting. The election has been decided and it is time to move on..xx
Showcasing the amazing new works of some our designers, I bring to you our destinations for today: - 
Destinations:The Crossroads Event, Shiny Shabby, FaMESHed
.Shi : Kadosh (New) @ The Crossroads Event
!:Lybra:! Charlotte Blouse Rose  and !:Lybra:! Charlotte Shorts Black ~ Maitreya (New) @ Shiny Shabby.
Lucas Lameth  (Helena Necklace) (New) @ The Crossroads Event
SECRETS- Studs Earcuffs (New) @ The Crossroads Event
Glam Affair Autumn Studded Boots in Blush (New) FaMESHed