#632 Seasons change with the scenery weaving time till Spring returns..


Some people love the summertime; others love the cold of the winter. Me? More than anything, I love the changing of the seasons. It really doesn’t matter from what season to another, I love the fact that there’s a certainty, a progress to the year that you can count on almost like nothing else in this world. Fall doesn’t care if you’re sad or depressed, it’s coming nonetheless. And winter won’t hold off until you’re feeling less anxious or manic. The seasons will change no matter what happens in our small lives or on the planet we live on. Seasons put my life into perspective. I gaze out onto the trees in my backyard and know not only that some of them are older than me, but will be here for many generations to come long after I’m gone. It kind of puts things into perspective for me.
Perspective is that we age really, really fast. In one blink of an eye, we’ve blown through another 5 years in our lives. Before you know it, you’re in your 20s, or 30s, or 40s. Decades seem to fly by if you’re not careful.
Some people live life as though it were a dress rehearsal. They believe that you shouldn’t act in the moment, because another moment will always be there. I thought that way once too, when I was younger. I let so many opportunities and possibilities pass me by because I was too shy or too self-conscious to grab a hold of the moment and make it mine. No longer. I pursue every opportunity that presents itself, and try and live as much in the moment as possible.
So no matter where you are living and what season is about to arrive in your time zone, don’t forget to grasp every moment of the day so you can look back in a couple of months and say “I did this.. and wow I had fun”.
Showcasing the gorgeous new works of Elikatira with the beautiful new hair called 'Katrina', which is available @ Shiny Shabby, along with the Ricielli - 'Chiara' Top in a multitude of colours in which the above is in beige also @ Shiny Shabby, along with the stunning new Headpiece from Astralia @ The Crossroads Event. Also showcasing the stunning new Cedar v2 trees from Little Branch available in 4 seasons - showcasing Winter @ Fameshed.
Wearing the beautiful new skin (part of) from 'Session' with their new Zoey Skin @ <a https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/session-Zoey-Skin-Catwa-Applier-Sandy-PROMO/9835963.
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today: - 
Top: - Ricielli - Chiara Top (in Beige) (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: - Elikatira - Katrina Blondie - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Head: - Catwa Head - Cami v 4.9
Skin: - Session - Zoey Skin (Catwa applier) (New) @ Marketplace
Necklace: - Kunglers Irene Necklace - Golden (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Head Piece: - Astralia Headpiece - Flaunys (New) @ The Crossroads Event
Trees: - Little Branch - Cedar Tree V2 (4 Seasons) (New) @ Fameshed