#620 Living true to yourself is the key to a calm, balanced and happy mind....






We all overthink aspects of our lives. Whether its decisions, regrets, self-worth, or general worries about the future, we're so often stuck inside our own heads that it feels like there's no way out. Here's how to quit overthinking everything and move on. In all seriousness, though, this is one of my biggest problems. I feel like I'm always stuck in a loop that goes nowhere because I can't get out of my own head. Once in a while I break free, but most of the time my own personal anxieties keep me from getting on the right track.
When we talk about overthinking, we're talking about a couple of different things. On one hand, overthinking is when you get caught in those loops where you're just thinking about one single event over and over – ie: like a tyre going 'thump thump' and you think the worst.... We’ll that is me anyhow!! I start thinking about everything I have to do about that tyre even before I get out of the car to see what the problem is. I basically over analyze and overthink. Driving myself crazy in worry.


Either way, overthinking is basically when you can't think about anything else, and it's affecting your life in a negative way. The end goal here is the same: get out of that thinking loop and move on.


When faced with the type of difficult decision that causes most of us to overthink, it's natural to seek out advice from others. This usually means we talk through a problem with so many people that it's impossible not to overthink.


For me though I teach myself to stop worrying, fretting and to get out, get some fresh air, piece by piece the issue and think now what am I going to do. Just listening to the birds sing, and chirp calms me down and helps me to stop worrying and just have a moment of peace.
As they say, Living true to yourself is the key to a calm, balanced and happy mind.


Showcasing some gorgeous items available to you now,  come take a walk to our destination for today: -




Hat: - Bauhaus Movement - Katya Hat - Gold-Beige - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: - Bauhaus Movement - Katya Necklace / GOLD
Top: *agp* Agapee - Ana Tops-Maitreya (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Skirt: - *agp* Agapee - Ana Skirt-Maitreya - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: - MINA Hair - Riva (materials) – (New) @ The Crossroads Event
Birds: -  HPMD* Little Birds -- green -- Type B and A on floor
Flying Leaves: - Kalopsia - Flying leaves – Dream


 Pose: - Anlar Poses the Restful Series 11 - No 3 (Slightly modified)