#550 Those three fatal f-words...

C.S.Lewis said:  
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable."

CS Lewis may have written some brilliant books over the time however the author putting it simply was scared to take a leap of faith. To put it in other terms CS Lewis was very lonely!!

When Valentine's Day arrives, people talk about looking forward to being with their other, is he/she going to take me somewhere special, do they love me, are they going to ask me.... Throws hands in air. Then I read on other sites people filling in those annoying relationship status, and it may say you "will be alone" for six months. Unfortunately, people tend to believe this about themselves.

Valentine's Day is just another day really, and people seem to have this fear built up in relation to this day. "Am i going to have a partner for this day?, I don't want to be alone.  It all comes down to the 'fear of failing, fear of disappointment, and the fear of judgement'

Those are the three fatal f-words in my books. At the end of the day, only you know what’s ticking in your head. Of course, other people’s opinions and feelings matter (I am not advocating you should transform yourself into Cordelia Chase from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer here). We all make choices in life and I guess, here’s what it all comes back to: In choosing not to do something you truly want or believe in, are you robbing yourself of contentment?
I know when I’m older, I want to be able to look back and know that I followed my heart. I dared to dream. Even if I fail or stumble along the way, it’s far better than winding up bitter. And if something is scary, it generally means it’s worth doing. 

Change may not even immediately lead you to where you’re supposed to be. But it’s a step closer. In simple terms, don't fear to love, don't fear to fail, we all learn from our mistakes, and lastly, don't fear to be happy, enjoy yourself, be yourself and love will find your way.

Destinations: - ZerkaloEntwined

Large Mannequin: - Zerkalo - True Love - Large Mannequin (Rare) (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Single White Rose: - Zerkalo - True Love - Single Rose (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Small Mannequin: - Zerkalo - True Love - Small Mannequin (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Bird Cage: - Zerkalo - True Love - Bird Cage (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Box w Candies (Red): - Zerkalo - True Love - Box w Candies (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Dress: - Camilla Dress with Sweater and Lacy Scarf - Shine by (ZD) (New) @ The Chapter Four

Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Forget