#508 End of Day




Don't you just hate when you forget to update your blog, well that is me unfortunately, I have a few to update. I got so carried away taking pics that I forgot to update the blog.
With real life dramas and just a hectic life full stop, I am dragging the chain when it comes to updating my blog. My sincerest apologies to my viewers, uggg, bangs head of desk.


When it comes to the end of the day all I want to do is put my feet up stuff dinner and hit the pillow. Anyone else feel like that sometimes. I think life just gets a little overwhelming and sleep is the best cure.


So without further ado, I will update my blogs for you this week and you are going to see a bucket load from me today - please note for destinations, items are all available instore.

















Destination: - Shiny Shabby

Hair: - Mina Hair -Kaya - Vintage and Cool Fair 2015 - available now instore
Outfit: - Purple Moon - Clara Set @ Tres Chic - available now instore
Skirt: - Bueno - Denim Mini Skirt - available now instore
Seat: - Revival Love Seat - Grey - Adult - Shiny Shabby - available now instore
Necklace: - Salt and Pepper - Necklace - Fea - available now instore
Head:  - Lelutka Mesh Head Ever

Pose:  - Damatjo - Bauhaus Movement


Pic: Scenery from Baby's Ear with some modifications