#500 Cassie is mixing with the Wrong-Right! crowd with Gizza Creations, Zerkalo and Truth


I have so many blogs to complete, I sort of got happy snappy in Flickr for a while and then went YIKES!! I've forgotten to blog the items. 

I must say that one of my designers that I blog for she was streaming out clothes as fast as I could blink and that being GizzA Creations. I just truly adore Gizza's clothes, and I hope you do as well.

Wearing the beautiful new 'Cassie Outfit' which entails - Double Shirt, and a gorgeous platted Skirt which i wear in Beige above, with the beautiful creatiions of Zerkalo being my backdrop for today, with her Secret Hideout available @ TMD. So hurry before you miss out the next round starts soon, I bring to you our destinations for today: -

Destination: - Gizza Creations, TMD and Truth


Hair: - Truth Hair - He Loisa (New) @ Truth
Outfit: - GizzA Cassie Outfit - Double Platted Shirt in Blk, and Platted Skirt in Beige (New) @ Gizza
Table: - Zerkalo Secret Hideout Crate Table (New) @ TMD
Old Couch: - Zerkalo Secret Hideout Couch (Adult) (New) @ TMD
Head:  - Lelutka Mesh Head Stella.

Pose:  - Contained within Old Couch - Zerkalo Secret Hideout Couch