#485 Parallel Play with Bauhaus Movement


'A parallel universe or alternative reality is a hypothetical self-contained in a separate reality coexisting with one’s own.’
As a child I always had the somewhat strange feeling there was another Me somewhere, maybe it was wishful thinking. I could sense it but did not understand what it meant. When I talked about it with friends they thought I had simply lost my mind. So I stopped talking about it…For example when I was riding my bike on my way to school, I could not help thinking about The Other Me whom I felt Connected to. My play friend. Because I wanted to be part of the normal people (hahahahahaha) I decided not to mention it anymore. In that time people really thought you were totally abnormal when you had crazy ideas like that and considered you to be a psychiatric patient when you believed this was possible. One thing is sure, I am not a patient. I am a High Sensitive Person like many Others and have big ideas.
Much has changed since then. Science developed a huge interest in finding explanations for The Other Me’s, ‘Quantum Leaps’, they called it, Parallel Universes. They seemed to be totally convinced there was a parallel Universe with another Me, or several Universes called Multi-Universes with people exactly like me and you in a different dimension. If that was true.
This would explain dreams as well. Have you ever experienced a dream that was so vivid, and you wake up feeling like you were just there. Some people say it is a past life, some people say your dreams are you consciousness, and some say that it is from your parallel self. Whatever the case you remember every single detail and it feels so realistic. We can have dreams which are telling us what to do. We can dream about our beloved Ones. But we can also experience dreams in which we watch the Other Me…I remember dreams in which I literally SAW another Me. Making different choices and working out lines of my Destiny. Just food for thought, what if you found your other me, what would you do?
For now "me" is travelling to our destination for today and that being the Shiny Shabby Event for the month of July. Wearing the beautiful and unique design from one awesome designer and that being Bauhaus Movement, I bring to you our destination for today: -

Destinations: -  The Shiny Shabby Event

Dress: - Switchback Dress from Bauhaus Movement - (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Hair: - Iconic Vaska Hair - Enhanced
Face: - Lelutka Karin Mesh Head with Glam Affair
Needle: - Black Liquid Needle - (New) @ Event 1st 

Pose: - LW-C Elevation Part 3 (old pose)