#475 Long Walk with Purple Moon, Ariskea, Mina, Imeka and Mudskin



One destination that I have explored from one end to the other is that of a beautiful new sim called "Baby's Ear". Baby's Ear is the creation of Neva Crystall who is a friend and designer that truly takes my breathe away at the awesome designs that she can make.  I have seen her design a house within minutes, apart from putting up with my insescant I am bored of my house routine, Neva creates a new look for me overnight. Neva has so much energy and it shows with her creations like Neva River, and Neva Villi. This sim - Baby's Ear is her own personal space for Boo her much loved and herself to be alone from us crazy stalkers. This sim will be closing soon and only open to the public for a short time. 
Strolling along Baby's Ear today was the area to which I have created this picture above.


Wearing the beautiful new outift from Purple Moon, called the Fiona Set and the gorgeous new hair from Mina, these are but a few creations that can be found at Kustom 9 which opened for you all only a few days ago. Wearing the stunningly well made bracelet from Ariskea called the Hindi Wood Bangle and the oh so cute satchel from Ane called the Flowery Small Satchel these are also from Kustom 9.



So what are you waiting for come take a walk to both of these amazing destinations for today: -


Destinations: - Baby's EarKustom 9 and Purple Moon

Jacket and Shorts: - Purple Moon Fiona Set (New) @ Purple Moon
Hair: - Mina Hair - Myrtle (New) @ Kustom 9
Bracelet: - Ariskea Hindi - Wood Bangle (New) @ Kustom 9
Satchel: - Ane Flowery Small Satchel (Black) (New) @ Kustom 9
Lips: - Mudskin Kiss My Lips - 6 Med (New) @ Kustom 9