#453 I wish I could fly away with GizzA Creations


I think I want to Fly.. Fly...
I don't even know how I exactly got here
All that I know is that I don't want to stay
But I don't know where I would go if I could get away
I need sometime to myself
I wish I could just spread my wings..
I don't even want to run and hide
I wish I could fly, fly away, I wish I could fly
I will wait for the day that I can spread my wings and fly.

For more information about what I am wearing, come take a walk or fly to our destination for today: -

Destinations: - @ GizzA Creations
 
Top: - GizzA - Joy Racerback Tank [Cotton] (New) @ GizzA Creations
Skirt: - GizzA - Joy Fringe Skirt [Denim Blue] (New) @ GizzA Creations
Hair: - ~Tableau Vivant~ Winnie Hair - Basics
Wagon: - Anc Eden Wagon
Pose: - by Bauhaus Movement
Pic: taken at SanaRae Dream