#438 Heartbreak hurts with GizzA Creations and Xin + Toro



I met a man on SL that truly took my breath away. We laughed lots, we spent day time and night time together, hanging out, enjoying each others company and sharing our friends company. Slowly over the years, 5 to be exact I had noticed we were starting to spend more time apart. We still hung out occasionally and we had different friends, different past times on SL you could say. We were also in different timezones but we tried to make it work a best as we could but it was hard. I know it was more me pushing him away than anyone else. I couldn't get on SL as much and well he needed more attention.  My life in RL became frantic, keeping my job, keeping family happy but at the same time I missed the fun that we used to have.

In the past I took a chance, why not.. and revealed that I had romantic feelings for him. I know it scared him, he liked the way it was. Everything was great—but it wasn't, I was unhappy and I pushed away, I was getting tired. Although the decision to end the relationship wasn't mutual and I hurt him alot with the decision, over the following months, I cycled through many feelings and emotions. One day I would tell my friends that I was “so over him,” and the next day I’d find myself flat on my back, cranky at myself, wondering whether the decision was wrong. Even today, I can’t say that I have fully gotten over the relationship, but there are a few things that have been helpful to me in the process. I thought I would share with you.

I embraced the feelings: - Breaking up with someone can feel like a major loss. It’s crucial to give yourself time to mourn the end of the relationship; however, it’s important to remember that everyone mourns differently. Some people cry, get angry, lash out, become sad, or deny that the relationship is really over. If you’re anything like me, you’re likely to feel all of these emotions at once.
Don’t beat yourself up for feeling a certain way. We often think that we should be handling a break up better than we are.  We tell ourselves things like “I should be over her by now,” or “I should be handling this better,” or “I shouldn't let this get to me.” This is all normal. Don't doubt yourself for the decision or their decision.

Stay Present: - Instead of dealing with the current state of the relationship, we sometimes tend to keep replaying the past, looking for answers that can’t always be found, or mentally create future situations that allow us to (temporarily) escape the pain. Depending on my mood, I would either analyze various scenes from our relationship, searching for any type of clue as to why things ended, or imagine a future in which we both realized the error of our ways. Don't hurt yourself more, just remember the fun times.

Remember the fun times: - Even though it’s difficult to accept that the relationship has ended, I have still gained invaluable information from the experience that I may not have received otherwise. I am better able to recognize what I need in a relationship and to communicate those needs to others. Also, I've found the courage to face some of the issues that floated to the surface in the process of opening myself up to another person. Yes, sometimes the lessons hurt—and like hell.  But learning is an important part of the healing process. No relationship, no matter how negative it may seem, can be considered a “failure” if you have grown as a result of the experience.

Just remember everything is learning about yourself. In other words don't tear yourself up, remember the fun times and enjoy now the time to yourself.

Elvin Giz Seorn a fashion designer in SL has been working frantically over the past few weeks and I have been told that she can spill out a beautiful new gown/dress/top in a period of 24 hours, that is truly amazing!!. All GizzA Creations styles are just fluid, and fit our bodies just perfectly. Wearing the lovely summery new dress from GizzA Creations called the Scarlett Dress in [Batik], I bring to your our destination for today: -

Destination: - @ GizzA Creations and @ 6ยบ Republic Event

Dress: -  GizzA - Scarlett Dress [Batik] (New) @ GizzA Creations (Comes in many exciting colours)
Necklace: - GizzA - Scarlett Necklace [Batik] (New) @ GizzA Creations
Bracelet: - GizzA - Scarlett [Batik] Bracelet (New) @ GizzA Creations
Face: - LeLutka.Mesh Head-EVER
Chair - xin + toro // barbershop chair (black) + rare (New) @ 6ยบ Republic Event
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Malea  (New) @ Truth

Photo taken: - @ 6ยบ Republic Event
Pose: - By Bauhaus Movement