#434 Use your Imagination with Eyelure, Bauhaus Movement, Reverie, LeLutka, Cae and Apple Fall


If you think your co-worker who laughs so loud is distracting try getting anything done with a cat that climbs all over your lap and decides to paw your computer or block your screen wanting attention. How about when you have a computer that is touch screen and her tail is increasing the size of the pic on the screen let alone adjusting everything in site.  Meanwhile, five neighbor’s lawnmowers are going off full bore, and what seems like 12 mechanics that line your street all are working on cars with broken horns, baby's wailing, you’re suddenly reminded of the loads of laundry you just have to get done RIGHT NOW. Sigh.
On the rare occasion that you wake up feeling super productive and ready to get crap done, like blogging for the day, that will be the time your Internet goes out for hours, like it did for me last week when I had a power outage for the whole of the week. Thankyou to Mr Massive storm and thank-you again to all those lovely trees that I love so much that decided to come down to block my street and house and front door from allowing me to get out of the house at all. Where is superman when you need him!!. HOURS and DAYS PASSED and OMG there is only so much scrabble, cards, photo chatting one can do forever and a day without having to charge, But wait I can't charge... grrrr.   It was horrendous not having internet or power for the week, It felt Iike I was falling down a rabbit hole, because seriously I was not mean't to live in the 15th Century. That fork was crazy staring at me, here I am thinking if i poke this in my eye will the day get better?
 So today I have power, everything working great and I believe I am focussed, so Write, write, wri… wait, did I hear on the tv someone making out? Got to have a look. Ooo yes they are. You stop writing and watch what's happening on the TV. Damn foiled again, time to get back into it.  Stupid daytime shows. An hour and no blog post later, I realize that sometimes having no power makes you realise how easy life is.. as I stare at the trees outside my window thinking, ha ha, dont get too smug Mr trees the next sound you are going to hear is the chainsaw.

Wearing the beautiful new dress from Eyelure, decorated with the perfect glasses from Bauhaus Movement, and some fabulous new items from some amazing events on right now. 
I bring to you today our destinations for today:  - 
Destination: - @ Eyelure, Shiny ShabbyFaMESHed and We <3 Role Play

Skin: - LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN-  with Glam Affair (New) @ LeLutka 
Goggles: - Bauhaus Movement - Cody's Goggles  BROWN (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Ottaman{Reverie} 'A House is not a Motel' (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Dress: - Eyelure Slip    Mint Print (New) @ Eyelure
Comb Jar: - Apple Fall Comb Jar (New) @ FaMESHed
Bracelet: -Fawny - Sweet Rose.Bracelet - Silver (New) @ We <3 Role-Play
Necklace: -Cae :: Phases :: Necklace (New) @ We <3 Role-Play
Muffin and Coffee: - Apple Fall Coffee & Muffin
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Bexley -  light browns
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Diary: - ~BAZAR~Traveler-Diary
Pencils: - Sari-Sari - Art Class - Colored Pencils

Pose: - Built in pose from Ottaman for Reverie