#423 I'm only human.. with Wicca's Wardrobe


I can hold my breath,
I can bite my tongue,
I can stay awake for days,
If that's what you want ?

I can fake a smile,
I can force a laugh,
I can dance and play the part,
If that's what you ask?

I give you all I am, I can do it, but remember I'm only human!

Thankyou to Wicca Merlin for thinking of me! This beautiful and amazing dress, a desirable mint delight called 'Priscilla' with  'Kaori Heels' and Stripsel Headpiece. A gorgeous wardrobe courtesy of Wicca's Wardrobe for Saviad, coming soon!

For more information come take a walk to our destination for today: - 

Destination: - @ Wicca's Wardrobe (Saviad) Spring into Fashion event (starting on April 10th)

Dress: - Wicca's Wardrobe - Prisilla Dress [mint] (New) @ Wicca's Wardrobe
Shoes: -  Wicca's Wardrobe - Kaori Heels (New) @ Wicca's Wardrobe
Headpiece: - Wicca's Wardrobe - Stripsel Headpiece [mint] @ Wicca's Wardrobe
Hair: - eXxEsS : LIBUSSA Blond

Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Keely