#412 Believe with GizzA Creations and Bauhaus Movement

Do you ever sometimes just take a moment, take a recap of the day and ask yourself why certain things occurred on the day. It all starts from dropping your tooth brush on the floor, to stubbing you toe on the step, to stepping into someones dog poo on the lawn as you head to work, or spilling your coffee in the car, all in the space of the morning and the list goes on.


You say to yourself, "Oh it is going to be one of those days today".



From the time I can remember my parents used to say slow down, take a breather, stop rushing, your a bull at the gate. I always say to myself I will remember what they say and when the time comes will act on that same advice to my family. However, the many times I just ignore the advice, don't take care of myself and I so want them to remind me again



My mother has been seriously unwell for sometime. I take it so for granted she will be here for ages. Call it ignorance, that even though she has severe memory loss, I keep expecting her to smile, hold out her arms and say "Now tell me about you day, Did you remember to take time out today?
 I say to myself, just Believe, Life will have its up and downs, and whilst Mum can't say it, I just have to believe that there is a better life for her one day.




Destinations: - @ Gizza Creations and Bauhaus Movement <3


Dress: - GizzA - Louisa Dress [Plaid] (New) @ Chapter Four
Bird In Cage: - *May's Soul* Japan Treasures - Bird In Cage (New) from We <3 RolePlay
Watch and Bracelet: - GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Stone] Bracelet
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Nathalia
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: - -Glam Affair - Amberly II skin ( America )


Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Danielle (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Picture taken at Home - Isle of Serendipity - Neva Lived in Homes