#410 Honeymoon of Roses with Gizza Creations, 8f8 and Erratic



Something in your eyes
Makes me want to lose myself
Makes me want to lose myself
In your arms
There's something in your voice
Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts
The rest of my life
Feels like home to me

Destination: - @ The Arcade  and Gizza Creations <3

Toscana Shed: - 8f8 Primavera in Toscana Shed (Rare) (New) @ The Arcade (Rare)
Toscana Manor: - 8f8 Primavera in Toscana Manor (Rare) (New) @ The Arcade 
Toscana Mansion: - 8f8 Primavera in Toscana Mansion (Rare) (New) @ The Arcade
Bucket of Roses: - 8f8 Primavera in Toscana Bucket of Roses (New) @ The Arcade
Chairs - His and Hers: - 8f8 Primavera in Toscana His and Her Chairs (New) @ The Arcade
Stole: - Gizza Brown Fur Stole (New) @ Gizza Creations 
Garden Table: - Erratic Garden Table (New) @ The Arcade
Teapot: - Erratic Teapot (New) @ The Arcade
English Roses: Erratic Roses (New) @ The Arcade
Table Setting: - Erratic Table Setting (New) @ The Arcade
Milk Jug: - Erratic Milk Jug (New) @ The Arcade

Pose: - 'Absinthe' by Bauhaus Movement