#407 Immersed in life with Purple Moon, Bauhaus Movement and Zerkalo


Sometimes you get so immersed in daily life that after a while your mind wanders and you look up occasionally and you think "What, Wait, Huh", Where did my life go? ". " Why can't I remember what I did yesterday let alone last week". As Ferris Bueller used to say "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"

I feel this happens when I am caught up in drama not for the lack of running away but sometimes I find myself reading tweets, facebook wars and the arguments and think why people do you get so involved.. Even though I get fascinated sometimes, why people put up with crap.
I was told once that I give out clear energy, I honestly don't know what that means but do know that even though I read what is going on, I still though tend to keep out of it and focus on what I enjoy the most. I guess that means I don't let anger, frustration get me down. 

So from one no drama queen to another, if you seem to be caught up in the drama, think to yourself, is this what I want? If not, then just simply walk away, tell the friends, boyfriend, girlfriend you love them etc and that you cannot continue listening to the arguments. Once you walk away for a little or for longer, you will feel refreshed and think why didn't I do this earlier.

Wearing the beautiful new creative outfit from Purple Moon, the gorgeous and elegant choker from Bauhaus Movement and the collection of books from Zerkalo both from the Shiny Shabby Event now on, come take a walk to our destination for today: - 


Top: - Voodoodonna Top @ Purple Moon
Skirt: - Voodoodonna Skirt @ Purple Moon
Stockings: - Voodoodonna stockings @ Purple Moon
Choker: - Natacha Choker - Bauhaus Movement - @ Shiny Shabby
Pile of Books: - Zerkalo @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: - Giz Uwst Hair

Picture taken at Norderwey