#392 I need more time with Legal Insanity and GizzA

When I first heard this song, "More Time" from Need to Breathe, from PS I love you, it captured my thoughts today so well. I had mentioned in the past that my mother suffers from severe dementia, to the point today her happiness is my priority and that she is comfortable. I am getting used to not hugging her anymore, but my Dad is so confused and so scared. He dosen't understand. I so want to hear her say Hello and Love you, instead the message is words that don't make sense.

As the song says to "say what's on your mind". I plead for her to recognise me, I plead that her eyes will light up when I walk in the room, she gives a big smile and says she is ok. I only hope that she is happy and comfortable and not frustrated.  The nurses call me daily now, and give me updates and plans have been made for her next stage in life, with a lot of duress from Dad as we nearly lost her over the Christmas Period.

As the song says: "I promise you the world again, hope you could understand, please don't worry now. I need more time, just a few more months and we'll be fine, So say what is on your mind, cause I can't figure out what's inside".

Wishing to you all that no one you know will ever have to go through this horrible disease and crossing fingers and toes and everything else 2015 brings cures for many illnesses.
THIS IS THE YEAR!!!



Wearing the Legal Insanity gift for all group members, the gorgeous and warm Penguin Puffer Jacket with the cute new boots from Gizza and the new hair from Vanity Hair, I bring to you our destination for today:-

Destination: - Legal Insanity and GizzA Creations

Skin: Glam Affair Amberley Skin 11
Hair: - Vanity Hair - Karma in Brown (New)

Boots: - Gizza Pop Boots (New) from GizzA Creations
Jacket: - Legal Insanity - Penguin Puffer Jacket (Group Gift) (New)

Pants: - Ison Side Lace Pants
Sledge: - Hideki Sledge
Firewood: - Stacked Firewood by Botanical
Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Leda