#381 Shake off the rules with Zanze


Have you ever thought, just one day I would like to not follow the rules!!

There are rules wherever you go. Rules to get in a line, rules for when you bank, and most recently rules on what facebook name you can now have.

For me, whenever anyone (especially those in authority) say "Mischa don't do that!" I feel the instant desire to do it. Although desire probably isn't an accurate synonym. It's more like I have to do it or I'll explode. I've been this way for as long as I can remember.

Now that I've entered the workforce, I find there are so many rules and regulations. Granted, some of these have real merit (such as the recycling policies, discipline policies, and steel cap boots for safety when you enter a workshop). I know that in my job, I create most of the damn rules. But sometimes, I wish that I could just shake off all the rules and drive down the wrong side of the road for once.

There are some rules that are just plain idiotic and some that just go way too far. Whatever happened to tackling at school, rumbling on the grass, hop scotch, swings, monkey bars, all disappearing because of damn rules.

One rule that I don't mind following is when a designer asks me to blog one of her new special releases. Thankyou to Fuzz Lennie from Zanze, this beautiful design is just magic, coming in many colours such as this blue, fuscha cream, green and earth,  just to name a few.

So what are you waiting for come take a walk to our destination for today.

Destination: - Zanze Mainstore

Dress: - [ZE] Corazon Dress (New from Zanze)
Hair: - Truth - Bijou 2 Ginger (New)
Sunglasses: - Gizza Glam
Skin: - Glam Affair - Laura
Bracelet: - GB - Curb Chain Bracelet