#314 Let me Love you with Fabouzz!, Lode and Bauhaus Movement


Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel,
Had no example of a love that was even remotely real.
How can you understand something that you never had?
Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that.

  Let me love you and I will love you...
Until you learn to love yourself...!

 

Admist the colours of this destination today, I am wearing the beautiful and simply stunning dress from Fabouzz, the intricate and delicate headpiece from Lode and the perfect animation for this blog entry from Bauhaus Movement. 

Bringing to you the destinations for today taken at the creative sim called Magical Forest

Destination: Fabouzz, Lode and Bauhaus Movement


Dress: - Fabouzz! Lips 50's Dress   (New) Exclusive - Comics Fair (open 15th to 30th April)
Hair: - ~Tableau Vivant~ Moon Hair  (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 

Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Headpiece: *LODE* Hat - Melancholy [vintage]

Pose:Bauhaus Movement  -  Cozy Home II A (New)