#304 I just dare you with Lybra, Lode and Pure Poison and L'Accessoires

We’re a million lonely people
All together on this needle in the sky
Afraid of heights
And your dreams were made illegal
By the laws of lesser evil
We call I, but not tonight

I dare you to love
I dare you to cry
I dare you to run
I dare you to try

I dare you to fall
And lay on the ground
I dare you to feel
I dare you to be

I just dare you :)



Bringing to you the new designs straight from the Fiera Spring Fashion Fair, I am wearing this desirable dress that dreams were made of, the stunning styles of Lybra called 'Rouge'.
Fiera Spring Fashion Festival is a must visit visit along with the new styles of L'Accessoires on now.

 Bringing to you the destinations for today:-


Destination: Lybra and L'Accessoires


Outfit: !:Lybra:! Rouge (New) from Fiera Spring Fashion Fair
Head Accessory: - *LODE* Orchkakis [black_violet] (New) from L'Accessoires
Hair: - Magika [Hair] Such (Black)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Reigna Necklace - Silver (New) from L'Accesoires
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes:- Glam Affair- Starlett Lashes Black
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Ring: - Baiastice Treai-silver-ring

Pose: -  *ES* Sassy