#282 Will light out way with LivGlam, Truth and Cae


Lately I've found when I start to think aloud,
There's a longing in the sound there is more I could be.
In darkness I leave for a place I've never seen, it's been calling out to me,
That is where I should be...

We will find ourselves on the road, Onward we march,
We will light our way with our lanterns on.



Wearing the beautiful new styles of LivGlam called SuperSoaker and the new Hair - Bryn    from Truth, with the elegant just released necklace from Cae from Fameshed for the month of February.

I bring to you our destinations for today: -

Destination: - LivGlam, Truth, and Fameshed


Outfit: - [LG] Boutique - [ WINTER-13] SuperSoaker (New) 
Necklace: - Cae :: Elusive :: Necklace (Long) from Fameshed (February)

Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Bryn Gingers (New)
Skin: - Glam Affair - Kealyn Skin - America

Lips: - Eyelure Naturally Parted Lips
Eyelashes: - Eyelure MINK LASH
Eyes: - IKON Promise Eyes - Azure

Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual 

Background: - Pic taken at Precious Orchid Island - Fellini Couture