#278 Daydreamin' with LivGlam and Truth


A friend of mine told me that he saw the movie " A Secret Life of Walter Mitty". I haven't seen it yet, but have been told it's a movie about a man named Walter who is a regular guy, with a regular job, and escapes from his colourless life into an imaginary world of outrageous daydreams, in which he always saves the day and wins the girl.

It made me think of the many times I daydream when at work, or wish I was somewhere rather than where I am at the time. The happiness and closeness I feel when saying hello to friends chatting on the iPhone, sharing news, stories, and harmless sexy flirting that brings a smile to our lives. I love my job, but I can't help escape the mundane feeling of wanting to be somewhere else, to feel the sun on my face, to smell the salt air, to be on a beach, to go trekking with not a care in the world, rather than seeming to be watching the hours go past and the weeks go faster. It made me realize that I am missing something in my life, I'm needing some adventure, and the only way I can do that is by finding me.




Wearing the beautiful new styles of LivGlam called Under Attack and the new Hair from Truth just released called Rowan, I bring to you our destinations for today:

Destination: - LivGlam and Truth


Outfit: - [LG] Boutique-[ WINTER-13] Under Attack (New)

Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Rowan (New)
Skin: - Glam Affair - Kealyn Skin - America

Lips: - Eyelure Naturally Parted Lips
Eyelashes: -Eyelure MINK LASH
Eyes: - IKON Promise Eyes - Azure

Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual 

Background: - Pic taken at Dead Dollz mainstore