#254 What You've Done to Me with Chocolate Atelier and Zibska


I used to be so in control,  No one could ever touch me,
I'd tell myself I'd never fall and nobody would catch me.

You shot your love through my defences, and left me wide open,
Feels like my feet can't touch the ground,
That's what you've done to me.

I'm a rocket to the sun,  I'm a heartbeat on the run,
That's what you've, what you've done to me.
I'm a bullet I can fly, When you kiss me I will die, 
That's what you've, what you've done to me (Done to me, to me...)

http://youtu.be/vQc3L0rl1cU


DestinationChocolate Atelier

Lingerie: ::c.A.:: Celeste Black (New)
Stole: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Snow
Earings:  Bodil Earrings - Zibska
Necklace:   Bodil Necklace - Zibska
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Patent Leather
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean A
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: -  MINA Hair - Patricia - Dark blonde
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual