#240 When a hug means everything with LivGlam, Belleza, and Elephante Poses


Hi Everyone, It feels like I have been gone for ages. With a little trouble with my SL account thankyou to those who love to hack, I am back giving warm hugs to those that I have missed. I was reading the other day, that a length of a hug it seems should be around three seconds. Thinking to myself, I can honestly say my hugs would come close.

For my friends and family, I am a constant hugger :). They love it, and it is me. When at work I have to be someone else and in my position, the feeling I get when someone is sad, or hurting. The urge in me is so strong I want to give them a hug - male or female. I instead look away if I see tears in someone's eyes and reach for the never ending box of tissues and can only sympathise with them. For my friends in world, When I say "hugs". I don't give them out lightly. If you are a recipient of my hugs, you have my heart.

For now though, in the two weeks I have been offline, so many changes have occurred. One location that I seem to never leave is that of Neva River Villi. Winter is upon us now and delighted by the beauty of the sim, I am wearing the gorgeous outfit from LivGlam, teamed with the cute Gizza hat that is a must to wear in the cold weather with the beautiful new skin from Belleza from the Arcade. So reaching out for my hugs, courtesy of the awesome pose from Elephante Poses. I welcome you to come take a walk to our destination for today:-


DestinationNeva River Villi (Open now)

Jacket - [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Take Me Back Baby (New)
Jeans - [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Take Me Back Baby (New)
Skin -  Belleza- Tara Arcade 3 (RARE) from Arcade Gacha (New)
Lipstick - Modish:: Yamm Lipstick
Eyes - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - Amacci Hair ~ Carol - Light Blond
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Feet - Slink Medium Feet
Hat - GizzA - Felt Hat [Black]

Pose - EP - Dream #2 (New)