#223 All lovely things Boho, Come visit the Boho Culture Fair 2013 with Legal Insanity


I was talking to a girlfriend the other day about my love for all things boho and she kinda laughed and told me that my style has a lot of boho flair...which is probably why I like it.

For example, the longer my hair gets, the more comfortable I am. I love my messy long hair, and I can always create these great boho-ish styles.

I swoon over just about everything that makes up the Boho style, such as loose tops, arm bracelets, headbands, big bags, flowy skirts/dresses & fedoras, so much makes up this style, and most of all, you can never go wrong!!

For now though, I bring to you The Boho Culture Fair 11, for 2013, a must see destination in your calendar.  Opening October 16 - 31, The Boho Culture Fair is only 2 more sleeps away with many special designers and artists for you. (See below for a list of some of the amazing designers)

Destination - The Boho Culture Fair 11 (coming soon)

DressLegal Insanity - Sophia evergreen dress - fog (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Lips - .tsg. Lip Tinte' - Sugar Bunni NT
Eyes - Leticia - Cobalt Blue - Redgrave
Eyelashes - -Glam Affair - Couture Lashes no.1
Hair - !lamb. Craft Spells (Mesh) - Refreshed Blondes Pack (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Necklace - FINESMITH- Winter Drops Natural
Bracelet - ISON - Vipera watch
Pose - .[ pose+ivity ]. Vanessa1 (From Boho Culture Fair 11)