#221 Light my Candle with Drift, Mandala, Ma Vie and Milana


My love of can­dles goes back to my child­hood. I always knew when we were hav­ing com­pany as my mom would have the house nice and clean when I came home from school and there would be at least a cou­ple of can­dles burning.  Although my dad couldn’t stand the strong smell of can­dles burning at night. I remember sitting around staring at the candles and the scents mixed in the room.

I love the flower scents of spring such as lilac and the clean, fresh scents of sum­mer like cot­ton and meadow show­ers. Red vel­vet cake and vanilla cup­cake are great for win­ter, but my favourite scents come out in the fall (Winter).  They’re always spicy and some­times woodsy and my favourites typ­i­cally have some type of orange, or apple scent.

I am always on the lookout for the best fragrances in a candle whatever the time of the year, but what I love most about lighting a candle is remembering the love we all have in the family and thinking of my love ones that are no longer with me today.

For now though, I bring to you a variety of destinations for today and these are:




Destination:  Drift, Mandala, Ma Vie and Milana
Top - DRIFT Flirty Babydoll Top (Discounted at Drift) comes with colour hud
Pants -  DRIFT Weekenders [MESH] Denim w/Color Change HUD
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Leticia - Cobalt Blue - Redgrave
Eyelashes - Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - (Milana) Lynn - Light Blondes
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Necklace - (Female)_A type_ [MANDALA] Katakori (New)
Bracelet - (L)Gold metal[MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet/MINK


Pose - Ma Vie - La Revenant (New)

Destination - Nagare. Home of Blue Lotus Clan