#220 Candy Crush with LivGlam at the Annual Candy Fair, 2013.



When thinking of a name for this blog, I couldn't resist thinking of a dilemma I am having at the moment with a silly game called Candy Crush. Odds are that you may be like me or someone you know has a love or hate relationship with Candy Crush Saga. The seemingly never-ending game that's become the fixation of people everywhere. The game is the undisputed leader in the casual-gaming sector, witnessing more than 600 million active game sessions each day from mobile devices alone.

The runaway craze in Facebook gaming was released on the social network in April 2012 and became the fourth most popular Facebook game before it landed on iOS and Android.  If you are like me, I seem to be hooked with the dratted game but unfortunately stuck at a level and say to myself, I will not use cheats LOL.

When asked to pick one word to describe how I feel about Candy Crush Saga, who is frustratingly stuck at level 79, all I can say is that it's "addicting."  So for other addicting games, it would be my love of Secondlife. Bringing to you the devine, elegant designs of LivGlam from another favourite Candy Crush is the Annual Candy Fair, 2013.

So don't delay, come take a walk to our destination for today -

 DestinationLiv Glam at the Annual Candy Fair  


Outfit [LG] K Collection Sugar Sugar Dress (New at the Annual Candy Fair)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Leticia2 -Cobalt Blue- *REDGRAVE*
Eyelashes - 16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair - TRUTH Teddy - Barley
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant