#201 My Bucket List Meme with Sassy and Belleza


I was asked the other day, "Do you have a bucket list"? My answer was why would I".. " I am still young isn't it for older people? "
 It had me thinking, why don't I create a bucket list.  I know that a bucket list serves as a life goal list for focusing on your dreams. When you don’t have a life goal list it is far too easy to spend all your time, energy and money doing things that really aren’t important to you. I mean who does want that super size TV, really, is a few inches that important? Hmm maybe :) Suddenly, you realize years have passed you by and now you can’t make these dreams happen. By creating a bucket list it gives you a blueprint. A goal.
So going through this website, www.squidoo.com/100things and thinking about my own personal goals, Below is my top five bucket lists meme. Hope you will share with me your bucket lists :)

1. Saving for my overseas trip to Scotland, Wales, Turkey, Italy and England for 2015. To be there for the 100th anniversary of Gallipoli and have mass at Easter in St Peter's Basilica.  I also have Scottish ancestors and would love to trace my family history back past the 1600's, apart from wanting to stay a whole week in an old castle.
2. Finish my house, I mean the renovations are taking forever. This is a very boring goal but seriously am tired of living with a timber verandah that keeps falling down, well almost.    Though I am desperate for my overseas trip.

3. Become fluent in Italian. The language is mesmerizing, and I only know a few words and would love to learn before my trip to Italy. "Per favore posso a vere un cappuccino ?".

4. Second overseas trip - See a bear up close in America, while hiking the wilderness. Of course visit NY along the way and see all the sites, including take in a few shows at Broadway. Did I forget shopping?? OMG definitely shopping!!.

5. Write a Fiction Novel. I have my ideas and just need time to complete.

So these are my top 5 bucket list meme's and hope you will share with me what are yours x

Our destination for today is the beautiful surrounds of Dirty Rhythms.
Don't forget this outfit is a Hunt Gift for the Season's Palette Hunt 3, which is at the mainstore of Sassy until Sept 20th.

 
Destination -   Dirty Rhythms

Dress -  Sassy!~ Chance Encounter - Season's Palette Hunt 3 (New) Hunt Prize.
Hat - Legal Insanity - Jones Cowboy Hat Crocodile

Skin - Belleza - Ellie Gacha 3 RARE (from Arcade Gacha) New
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *Ocean Blue*
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Eyelashes -  16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Hair -  TRUTH HAIR Qopi - Gingers (New)
Necklace - Bens Beauty Icecream Necklace (New)
 
Pose - Manifeste Model 106