#176 You took my breath away - Amarelo Manga



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBKnpyoFEBo

How I'm supposed to breathe with no air..

I walk, I ran, I jump, I flew, Right off the ground to float to you. With no gravity to hold me down for real.  But somehow I'm still alive inside, You took my breath but I survived. I don't know but I don't even care.

So how do you expect me, To live alone with just me?' Cause my world revolves around you.
It's so hard for me to breathe.

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there. There's no air, no air. Got me out here in the water so deep. Tell me how you gon' be without me? If you ain't here I just can't breathe. There's no air, no air.

Outfit - [Amarelo Manga] - Bikini Guriri (Red)
Skin - Glam Affair- Cleo - America - Clean C
Eyes - Amacci Look Eyes - Denim
Eyeshadow - Izzie's - Geanna Eyeshadow smokey
Lips - Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
Eyelashes - Luscious *REDGRAVE*
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Wet Lucy [L]/Creamytoffee
Hand/Nails - Slink hands
Shoes - JD - Lux S - Black Leather
Accessory 1 - ALESSANDRA - Body Oil 2.0 Bottom/Top 100%