#128 A moment in time with LivGlam



I was looking through Pinnterest the other day. I don't really use it much, but sometimes it interests me just scrolling through the photos to see what people have pinned or what they consider is a good photo. Some photos give me inspiration for my blog and think yes that pose can work, or I might try and find something similar in Secondlife. One photo that made me smile which reminded me of how  extraordinary it can be to capture a moment in time.

The photo was of a couple sitting at a coffee table and her partner must have said something that was embarrassing for the moment and she went to playfully push him with her foot and he grabbed her leg and kissed it. It was so romantic the photo, yet at the same time so captivating that someone could be walking past and just in that moment,  take such a quick and excellent photo of a couple that are in a moment together and are in love.

My photo today taken by one creative photographer within SL (Platinum Photography), decided that for this image wearing LivGlam that he would capture me in a moment of time. That the best time for this image was bordering on dusk, when time is slowly drifting to sleep preparing itself for the new day.

For our destination today, I wanted to be a little different and show you some excellent photos of a moment in time. Come take a walk to our destination for today, and don't forget to stop by at LivGlam on your way.



Outfit - {Liv-Glam}
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk BL 3
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - eXxEsS : WENDA warm blond
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Nails - Ultra Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman