#127 Garden of Absentia with LivGlam




In the real life when it comes to vacation time, there is one thing I love to do is explore. I find myself being a little odd there as most people go on vacations to relax. Quite honestly the only way I relax is to keep busy and to go off the beaten track and explore what the world has to offer. I can tell you I have been in many awkward moments and some scarier than the others, but if I hadn't have done that I wouldn't have been able to see the good and the bad in the world.

I guess that is why I love Secondlife. Secondlife is that part of me that loves to be adventurous.
Someone said to me once that the reason I love to blog is like playing dress up dolls on paper. Well, I guess it is, but what they don't realise is that our designers,  yes while 'decorating' our bodies, makes us look as natural as possible, we are also providing an income for some for all their hard work. So is it much different to real life? In some cases yes, but in other cases I would say No. So therefore I find Secondlife is my release, the fun that I can't have until I go away on vacation.

For now though, I am admiring the beauty at this destination for today called Garden of Absentia. Whilst walking around and exploring this stunning sim, I noticed the glow and thought this was the perfect place for my shoot today for the awesome and always changing collections of LivGlam. LivGlam's work is beautiful and fits all occasions, from the formal to the casual to the unique.
So what are you waiting for, Come take a walk to our destination today and explore the uniqueness of some spectacular creations of Secondlife.  Don't forget to check in at the LivGlam store to collect this Selena outfit.

Destination: Gardens of Absentia


Outfit - {Liv-Glam} K Collection Selena Outfit
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk BL 3
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - eXxEsS : WENDA warm blond
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Nails - Ultra Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman