#71 Another 'Fanatik' moment



A landmark popped up today that I hadn't heard of before and it is called the 'Cookie Jar House'.
 
Thinking of Hansel and Gretel and sweet goodness, it made me realise it was time
to go and eat something.
Before I disappeared to find the empty fridge, I walked through the Cookie House and settled myself down onto the colourful Zinnias Zol Patio Sofa to relax for a few minutes.
 
It made me think of all the times that I have been eager to go out at night, arrangements made, meet at 9 at your house and how so many times I can't remember how many exactly, I am always the one that is ready waiting for the other person to arrive. 
 
It made me wonder, am I a anomaly, Do other people ever experience the same?
Are you always ready yet waiting for others who are always late?
 
Destination today, if you would like to relax for a little while, come and visit: -


Top - FANATIK: Tube top Yellow
Pants - FANATIK: Leather leggings Black
Shoes - FANATIK: Pumps with spikes Leopard
Skin - Belleza- Shyla Sk 8
Eyelashes - DiamondDust *REDGRAVE*
Hair - Exile:: Caitrin:Sable
Lounge - Zinnias Zol Patio Sofa at The Cookie Jar House
Accessory 1 - FANATIK: Beaded wrap necklace (gold)
Accessory 2 -  [MANDALA]SITENNOAH watch&bracelet