#70 Maylee 'Oh' - The Secret Store


'Maylee Oh' has outdone herself again, and don't I mean 'Oh'.
 
It has been roughly ten years since I last put on a pair of skates, and OMG haven't I
forgotten how to use them.
 
Well Mischa seems to have the hang of it, and bless her, I know I would be falling flat on my face
if I had to put on those skates again.
 
These exciting new skates I bring to you from 'The Arcade' the last of my treasures, and while I sit here contemplating where am I going to roll on down to next.
 
My secondlife destination for today is
the awesome creator of these fantastic roller skates.


Destination:- The Secret Store

Top - Tay Lay Designs hearts hoodie
Shorts - Rosalee Blue Denim Shorts
Skin - Belleza- Lily V2 SK 2 HB
Eyelashes - DiamondDust *REDGRAVE*
Hair - TRUTH, Kenzie - Seaspray
Accessory 1 - The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Denim (The Arcade)
Accessory 2 -  ::GB:: Cute Pearl Ring Nail
Accessory 3 - =DeLa*= Sunglasses