#100 Bunny Trails of Easter memories from OrsiniRed


There are so many memories associated with Easter.
Like most kids, my memories are nested within an Easter basket, with loads of Easter treats hidden inside the neon green static cling grass and trees.  I remember going on neighborhood Easter egg hunts, being brought to the shops to get a photo with the perverted Easter Bunny, Watching the adults start hiding the easter eggs in the trees trying to remember each and every spot they thought they were being clever in hiding the eggs. Not to mention, during the daytime lunch secretly hiding the fleshy ham within my crumpled up napkin because it tasted too weird and chewy..

Easter memories were all about being with the family, the trip to Easter mass in the morning and then spending the whole rest of the day eating chocolate covered easter eggs and counting how many I had compared to my siblings and trying to pinch one of theirs without them knowing.

Easter holds a special place in my heart and one that I enjoy sharing with my own family and friends.

For my '100th' post, I would like to wish you from SL Destinations R Us, a very happy Easter. :)

For our destination today, visit the exciting and fun land of Snuggles Easter & Spring decorations.


Dress - OrsiniRed Mesh Dress Happy Easter Pink 3
Skin - Belleza- Mya (New at The Liaison Collaborative)
Eyes - Amacci Look Eyes - Sage
Eyelashes - .::WoW::. Diva Lashes
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Asami
Accessory 1 - Lassitude & Ennui Stacked pearl necklace
Accessory 2 - Noodles - Sakura Headband Anodized Green