# 54 Truth, Maitreya, Step inSide and Ariskea



It is funny how sale time makes your hairs on your arm stand to attention.
For me anyhow, I start to feel my heart rate race,
and think can my credit card handle the perhaps impulse buying?
Of course it can..
But when a little birdy tells you "Mischa, don't forget there is a sale going at Flawless".
My answer was Flawless, where is that? Thankyou to this amazing friend, I searched for the word Flawless and was presently suprised at the amazing sales on offer.
Wearing this cute little mesh dress from Enie, for the amazing price of $ 75L,
this destination for today is just what you have been waiting for..
The sale goes from February 12th to the 28th and as the sign above me says: -
"YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS SALE"


Destination: FLAWLESS
Dress - ENIE Dress 11 *Step inSide* (NEW and on SALE)
Pants - Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Black
Skin - -Belleza- Ava Sk BL 5
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *grey*
Lipgloss - -Belleza- Ava SK Matte Lips
Hair- >TRUTH< Kenzie w/Roots - champagne (NEW)
Accessory 1 - (Simple_Bracelet) [MANDALA]SITENNOAH
Accessory 2 - :: PM :: Atomic Earring in Cedar / Gold (L)
Accessory 3 - Ariskea// N u a n c e mesh bags // peach (NEW)