#49 MOLiCHiNO and IZZIES

 A long time ago there was an actor called Groucho Marx, he was way before my time, but one motto that has always stayed with me that he used to say is:
 
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." 
 
Walking around this stunning, refreshing landscape today as our destination today, and wearing this amazing fresh and contemporary outfit by Molichino and the immaculate skin by
Izzies called Harlow.
 
If I am ever feeling down, it goes within an hour. 
I just smile and this sometimes causes other people to smile back.
They think to themselves: "Why is she so happy?"
I focus on things that make me happy.
Most of the time, people are unhappy because they keep focusing on negative things.
 
Knowing how to make yourself happy comes down to realizing that you can allow yourself to be happy simply by letting go of all of the conditions that you have allowed society to place on yourself.
Yes there may be the rent due, the mortgage, 'Mr Bill' to pay, but these will happen soon.
 
 Learn to be happy in pursuit of those goals and dreams and do what you can to get ahead.
After all, isn’t the purpose of life to be happy?
 
 
Destination Annwn Willows
 
TopMOLiCHiNO - LahLah Halter (Blue)
Skirt -  MOLiCHiNO *MESH* Taffy Skirt
Skin - Izzie's - Harlow Skin sunkissed BLB CL
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *grey*
Lipgloss - Izzie's - Lipstick matt rose
Hair- ^;^CaTwA^;^ Bella V2 Roots/Champagne
Accessory 1 - :: PM :: Lily Earrings in Gold & DarkPurple
Accessory 2 - [Gos] Barefoot - Arched