# 24 Mohna Lisa Couture, and [ Al Vulo! ]













































This majestic car just outside of Mona Lisa Couture reminded me of the Tracy Chapman song - Fast Cars.

The lyrics sound like this:

You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
We leave tonight or live and die this way

I remember we were driving driving in your car
The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

It made me wonder whether there were any Second - Life destinations that are for car lovers like myself. I especially like watching Nascars, and imagining what it would be like to have no fear and to drive a beauty like the one I am finding myself climbing into with its seductive leather interior.

Just my luck I found a great place you can drive cars like this beauty and it is our destination today:-

Destination - Nascar Racing Complex

Outfit - Collection *MLC* Dina Dress, - Illusions (Mona Lisa Couture)
Hair -::Exile::Caitrin:Persimmon
Skin - Al vulo- Eleonor* natural 2 dark brow brow cleavage
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes -"MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large
Eyelashes - Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Glitter 01

Accessories 1 - Car, bangles and backdrop from *MLC*
Accessories 2 - Miamai_Hide System Lashes