#26 La.Estrella, and [FIEND]


































Wearing this gorgeous little jumpsuit from La Estrella, the oh so cute little flat shoes from FIEND, and the mesh shoulder bag from Maitreya.

I found myself today wondering around Secondlife hoping to catch some much needed sun before it decides to go away for another day.  Feeling like a bit of a stroll along the foreshore, I found myself at a destination today that photographers only dream about...to catch that glimpse of the other person behind - my friend my shadow.

My little shadow my little shadow my little shadow and me
My little shadow was always one step behind you see
My little shadow with her blonde flowing hair
No matter how many times I looked my little shadow was there

I turned around one day to find my little shadow was gone
But I still have the memories of my little shadow to hold on

My little shadow as I have watched you grow
My dear little shadow where did you go
My precious little shadow you are now grown
My little shadow now has two shadows of her own.
 

Destination - Flotsam Trader's Wharf
Outfit - La.Estrella Jumpsuit Turquoise-blue ( (XS)
Hair - ::Exile:: Caitrin:Chardonnay
Skin - -Belleza- Elle BR Med 2 (cleavage)
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes - "MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large
Earings - [ glow ] studio Euphoria Earrings Gold
Shoes - [FIEND] Ballerina Flats Shoe layer
Accessories 1 - Bag - Maitreya Leather Satchel
Accessories 2 - Ring blue dream rachela (Bijoux )