#31 .::KIRA, [Gos], BenS Beauty and MEB



 
 

'Un po', means 'a little bit' in Italian.. and that was where I found myself today
visiting "a little bit of Italy", which is our destination for today.
 
Wearing this sassy black mesh number from "Kira" with the stunning jewellery
from Ben's Beauty, and the cute little handbag from MEB. 
 
I remember someone telling me..that you can always recognise Italians
by the way they dress from their head to their feet. 
 
Being the fashion victim that I am,  I could not resist the new Gos peeptoes
 that everyone is raving about. I know now why the excitement.
The matching hud to the skin is unique, and I love the way they look.!!
 
Walking around the destination today with it's  labyrinth of canals and bridges,
and it's old world charm,  as a reader Janice McCleod says : 
"The City of Venice - Italy has that magical Harry Potter moving staircase charm",
 "You just never know what you might see or find".
 
 
 
Destination - (City of Venice - Italy)

Outfit - Mesh Leather Mini Dress with Leo Sash - Kira
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Hair - >TRUTH< Devina - champagne
Skin - Belleza- Elle BR Med 2 (cleavage)
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes - "MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large
Nails - Izzie's - Long French Nails
Accessories 1 - ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Madam Rose Bangle
Accessories 2 - ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Sun Necklace Exclusive (Necklace and Ring)
Accessories 3 - MEB : BAGUETTE JewellBag