#21 Hucci and ::Exile::

Wearing this unique gift that was received today to all Hucci members - I came across this cabin in the woods as my destination today - Siden. The old but rusty cabin is apart of a RP game. (For a visit please click the link but respect their privacy.

This perfect cabin was the setting for this gorgeous gift from Hucci in which I proudly display to you today, including wearing this elegant Hucci Gold Lighter ring.

The cabin reminded me of a poem I once heard from 'Cathy', 

Someday I’ll have my cabins in the woods
Where I find peace, where everybody should
Where I told you before, my heart does belongs
Where waking up early to the birds morning song

In this cabin just me and my love
We will share our blessing from God up above
We will show our love with in this serene place
We’ll never get tired at looking at each others face

In this Cabin that is in the Woodlands So Dear
Is where I am complete and loose all fear
Where when I inhale the fresh pine smell
Where I see the rabbits running past the old water well

Where when I walk on the porch, I will see
Squirrels running freely and playing in the trees
Where the noises that I hear are the birds love song
Where holding my lover makes me feeling so strong
This cabin in the woods will make me shine so well
With the wonders to explore, wildflowers I can smell
With the night coming in all the stars to be seen
Listening to the crickets, in natures love scene.

Dress - ::HH:: Hucci Carora Dress  Lemon with Belt (gift)
Hair -::Exile:: Caitrin:Swiss
Skin - Izzie's - Geanna Eyeshadow gold
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes -"MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large
Eyelashes -Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
Nails -CCD - Long Nails + Ring L 10 - Sky - Purple

Accessories 1 - ::HH:: Hucci Lighter Ring - Gold

Accessories 2 - Fleurs d'Automne Raindrop Citrine Necklace - Cybele Pontoppidan