#20 House of Fox


One thing I can say about myself is that I become really excited when I find existing shops that have new items in store.

Whether that be real life or Secondlife,  I become sort of faint as I can't wait to try them on and see what that look like on me.

There are a few shops that I call favorites, and one such shop in Second-life is our destination today - "House of Fox"

Inspired by this stunning Peplum Top in Purple, Harper Pumps, and jewellery from 'House of Fox'.  The elegance of this casual outfit reminded me of a certain author who had a large impact on children growing up and that being Alice in Wonderland.

One such creative destination within Secondlife I stumbled across the other day is dedicated to this author - Lewis Carroll,  in which it is called 'Bubbles in Wonderland'.
Thankyou to the 'Alice clock' as my backdrop today to show you these gorgeous items from the 'House of Fox' 
(see below for more details).





Pants -::Twisted & Spoiled :: Pepper in Black
Hair -::Exile:: Like Lovers Do: Light Blondes
Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor* natural blonde brow claveage sun
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes -"MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large


Accessories 2 - :: PM :: Bubble Necklace & Earrings in Orange

Accessories 3 - =DeLa*= Bangle "Aida - a" Orange (R)