#367 Forgot the keys again, with GizzA Creations, Apple Fall, Truth, and Scarlet Creative


On my last day before my holidays, I jumped in the car, my usual hour and a half to work and when everything was going well, traffic and no grannies on the road, I realised I left my office keys at home.  After the first wave of panic I figured they must be perhaps? in the bottomless pit of my purse.  “Maybe you left them in your car” suggested the other manager – that would mean my car keys were also in the car – with no way to get them out except to call for help asking friends to break into my house and bring the spare keys. OMG what a start to the day!.

I was so upset at my lack of memory and organisation and the onset of early dementia for sure.  I was just about to go walking through the mall, give up work altogether, cry and do a childish tantrum all at once, ad then I realised I had left the window to my car open. It dawned on me I could reach in.
Sure enough, on the seat was my car keys and in the compartment there was the office keys after all.  As it turns out I was more organized than I’d given myself credit for. If only I’d remembered my technique for NOT losing my keys and next time, remember to close the damn window.

Wearing the beautiful and exciting fashion from some awesome SL designers, I bring to you our destinations for today: - 

Destination: - GizzA Creations, Truth and Glam Affair


Skin: - Glam Affair - Lara - Theshops - America (New)
Face: -  #TheMeshProject Head(f) - Fierce (Deluxe)

Chair: - Apple Fall - Dapper Chair - (New from Collabor88)
Outfit: - GizzA Boston Outfit - (New from GizzA Creations)
Hair: - Truth Hair - Posy
Sunglasses: - GizzA Rebel Outfit - Aviator Glasses
Cap: - GizzA Rebel Outfit (Dark)House: - Scarlet Creative - Mountain Lodge
  Pose: - Courtesy of the Dapper Chair - Apple Fall, taken at Neva Serendipity (Home)