#366 Take the phone off the hook and disappear for awhile with Isapchi, 8f8, Scarlet Creative, Apple Fall, and Tres Blah


The past few weeks have been pretty intense. I adore my friends dearly, I do. But we're all getting a little fed up with each other and the drama is getting crazy for some reason. Sooo... I think I'm gonna take a little break. Take the phone off the hook for a while, relax and take a trip to the country.

It was so nice to just be alone with my own thoughts for a little bit. I hardly ever am alone anymore being so busy with work, family and friends. I was just walking down the main road to the house where I was staying, and decided to turn and then I wandered where I got lost. It was beautiful. There were green and golden fields and the mountains were so close, bursting with oranges and reds and yellows. The road was lined with sunflowers, almost the entire way home. Sunflowers are my favorite flower, in case you weren't aware. The sun was setting and it gave the whole atmosphere a sort of golden, rosy glow. I just breathed it all in and  kept on walking. I had no idea where I was, which felt a little relieving. I had nowhere to be, no one to see, I knew roughly which direction home was, and that was all I needed, was not worried in the slightest.  I thought about who I am. It's a little cliche but I guess that's something everyone's constantly trying to figure out or change or keep sight of. So I went back to the basics and turned off the mobile just to relax for a while and feel alive once again.

For more information about the contents of the photo above, come take a walk to our destination for today: - 


Destination: - The Arcade Gacha


House: - Scarlet Creative - Meribel House (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Bed: - Ispachi (Florian) Bed Rare (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Rug: - Scarlet Creative Meribel Comfort Rug - Dark (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Clock: - Apple Fall - Carriage Clock 
Cabinet: - Scarlet Creative - Meribel Cabinet (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Workspace: -Tres Blah - Sewing Pattern (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Dresser: -  Isapchi (Florian) Dresser - Egg Shell (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Blanket/Pillows Crate: -  [ARIA] Gretchen blanket/pillows crate (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Curtain: - Scarlet Creative Curtain
8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe Menu Board (New from The Arcade Gacha)
8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe Delivery  Tricycle (New from The Arcade Gacha)
Breakfast Tray: - ISPACHI [Florian] Breakfast Tray (New from The Arcade Gacha)