#1040 It's ok....

 


I moved to California in the summertime,
I changed my name thinking that it would change my mind,
I thought that all my problems they would stay behind,
I was a stick of dynamite and it was just a matter of time, yeah,

All day, all night, now I can't hide,
Said I knew myself but I guess I lied..

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.

If you're lost, we're all a little lost and it's alright,

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay..It's okay..


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations The Liaison Collaborative; Summerfest; Shiny Shabby

 

S&P Zola bikini black - (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative

Exile:: Hayden (C) - (New) @ Summerfest

*Tentacio* Aloha vives. ukelele for decor - (New) @ Summerfest

KUNGLERS - Oceana necklace - (New) @ Summerfest

[Aleutia] Bryce Robe - Tropical Set - (New) @ Summerfest

~Nerido~ Amy Sunglasses (on chest)

[ west end & anyway ] - sexy little mole - Right

Pose: Ana Poses - Ibiza 2 – (New) @ Shiny Shabby